Sunday, May 23, 2010

My Favorite Restaurants

In the next couple of weeks I will be posting some reviews. I will be talking about my favorite restaurants and why I like them. Some of the restaurants I will be talking about are:

Leatha's
The Crescent City Grill
Mama Alma's Kitchen
Sushi Fusion
Fox's Pizza
Topher's
Bad to the Bone

All of these restaurants are in Hattiesburg or close to Hattiesburg. If anyone knows a place that's not on my list that I should try, please leave a comment and I will!

3 comments:

  1. this is a cool blog Johnny! I can't wait to follow along. Believe it or not my little girl Macie(even though she is only 6 years old) says she wants to be a Pastry Chef....so I guess she will go to culinary school too!

    Keep on Cookin',

    Ms. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ms. Jill! Maybe Macie can come visit sometime and we can bake a cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Johnny,
    Your blog is sooop cool! I am very impressed with you and how determined you are to pursue a culinary career. I will be following your blog through RSS feed to my email. Keep up the good work, and let me know how I can help.

    ReplyDelete