Wednesday, May 19, 2010

CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!!


When it comes to Italian food, the Magic Tomato (or as my little cousin calls it "The Magic Potato") is the best. My favorite dish is the Chicago-style deep-dish barbeque chicken pizza. The crust is crispy and seasoned very well. There are lots of toppings and it satisfies the hungriest customer.

My mom and dad's favorite dish is the New York-style thin-crust pizza. They like pepperoni, ham and cheese. It is always crispy and fresh and the perfect dinner for them to share!

The owner, Mr. Rich, is a very nice person. He always comes out of the kitchen and speaks to us to make sure the meal was good. It is always great! I have also tried their lasagna (which is VERY good) and their cheesy bread.

The restaurant is very kid-friendly. Every time I go I see families with children enjoying their meals without worrying about the fact that their children are having a great time. My mom and dad took my little cousin out to eat for her birthday. They told her she could go anywhere she wanted and she chose the Magic Tomato. I think it was the perfect choice! Here is a picture of Alyiah with the special birthday brownie sundae Mr. Rich gave her at the end of her meal!

She was VERY, VERY happy!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't eaten there but it sounds great! Thanks for the review :)

    ReplyDelete