Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Guess What!?!


I have a new baby sister! Her name will be Anna Grace Ainiu Daniels. She lives in an orphanage in China in the Jiangxi Province. We are going to get her in about 8 weeks. She is 8 months old and is very small. She laughs a lot and loves to play with toys that make sounds.

I am looking forward to my trip to China. I am going with my parents and my Grandpa Kenny. We will be there for 2 weeks. I am excited about trying REAL Chinese food. I have seen pictures of some of the strange things that Chinese people eat.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Johnny! I enjoy your blog. I am your mom's friend on Facebook. We have a daughter and son, Camryn and Matthew, both from China. I am so happy for your new baby sister! You will love authentic Chinese food. My husband and I enjoyed eating it the 2 times we went to China. We even ate pigeon, which is very popular there. It was actually very good! The Chinese food here is "Americanized" for our tastes. You may not want to try pigeon, but the fried noodles are delicious! Again congratulations on your new sister. You sound like a very proud big brother!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you this: our daughter Camryn is also from Jiangxi province. Our son Matthew is from Henan province.

    ReplyDelete